Social media DIY workshops + coaching
Small business can compete on personal service and authenticity in a way that larger business simply cannot.
Traditionally, small business owners had direct contact with their customers, however the internet is rapidly changing all of that.
Businesses that don't join the social media revolution are gradually seeing their customer base dwindle. Social media offers a host of brilliant tools to communicate and interact with people personally, or to build a community, or to foster goodwill – and it happens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, locally and globally.
Unfortunately small business owners fail to take full advantage of the benefits of social media for 3 reasons:
- Time - it takes time to plan, create and post material consistently enough to build success
- Money - the investment required to have the work done for them is outside of budget
- Strategy - the measurement and analysis of the social media marketing is is the guide to finding success. Without it the results can be disappointing and the business owners are discouraged.
You have a choice... You could invest in some professional social media services or learn how to do it yourself.
If you choose to do it yourself you are committing to another additional job that you have to find time to do. To achieve good results you will need to learn how to:
- target customers and plan your social media to reach them,
- craft engaging and targeted messages
- identify areas for improvement in your campaigns as well as the successes to build on
If you would like us to help you, we will not teach you about the exciting possibilities social media offers (there are enough experts that do that currently), however we will show you how to use social media effectively so that you can focus on what delivers results.
Interested? Contact us using this simple form.
Your email details are safe with us.