Social Media planning, creation + management
Small business can compete on personal service and authenticity in a way that larger business simply cannot. Traditionally, small business owners had direct contact with their customers, however the internet is rapidly changing all of that. Businesses that don't join the social media revolution are gradually seeing their customer base dwindle. Social media offers a host of brilliant tools to communicate and interact with people personally, or to build a community, or to foster goodwill – and it happens 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, locally and globally.
Unfortunately small business owners fail to take full advantage of the benefits of social media for 3 reasons:
- Time - it takes time to plan, create and post material consistently enough to build success
- Money - the investment required to have the work done for them is outside of budget
- Strategy - the measurement and analysis of the social media marketing is is the guide to finding success. Without it the results can be disappointing and the business owners are discouraged.
You have a choice... You could invest in some professional social media services or learn how to do it yourself.
If you choose to have your social media activities managed on your behalf you are handing over to a creative and strategic partner. In order to maximise the return on your investment you will be required to:
- supply feedback regarding the real life product or service delivery challenges you face
- advise of any adjustments or changes you are making in the field as it is happening
In return you will be deploying a strategic approach to seemingly casual interactions with your customers. This approach brings you closer to your customers and guides you to the best place to invest your time and resources.
Interested? Contact us using this simple form.
Your email details are safe with us.