Why would you have a LinkedIn profile and should it be as a professional or a business?
LinkedIn is especially popular among college or, as we say in Australia, university graduates and internet users in higher income households. You will find educated consulting and employed professionals on LinkedIn. The latest statistics show it having 7% of its users over 55 and 14% in the 45 to 54 age range.
Read more at www.jeffbullas.com
If you are a professional working within an organisation or a consultant you will benefit from a LinkedIn profile - at least.
To ensure that you maximise the opportunity you will need to be certain of the quality and integrity of your profile.
- does it tell your unique story and value?
- does it reflect your personal or business brand personality authentically?
- does it point back to your services or simply what you have to offer?
- does it inspire a response?
Finding time to finetune your profile without getting bogged down in the detail takes skill.
From setting your strategic goal of being on LinkedIn in the first place to presenting yourself or business effectively we can help you.
- clarity and confidence in your profile
- your profile will be ready for the most critical eyes
- you will have a better appreciation of your achievements and goals